Busy healthcare providers often need an alternative to traditional, classroom-based PALS training. HeartCode PALS is the official, self-directed, comprehensive e-learning program from the American Heart Association (AHA). Students complete an interactive, cognitive portion that includes 12 realistic patient microsimulation scenarios covering pediatric patients, a team dynamics lesson, recognition and management of sick children. Once the student has successfully completed their online course they may take their skills test. Skills tests may be completed at Code 3 Life Support Education’s Pasadena office. Once the skills test has been successfully completed the student will receive their official AHA PALS Card. With HeartCode PALS, students will not only benefit from a convenient online based course, but will also save valuable time. The online course will only work with PC’s and not MAC’s.
- Official American Heart Association approved course
- Receive Instant , objective feedback and evaluation
- Faster certification process compared to classroom based course
- Decrease or eliminate textbook expense
- Features Realistic patient cases using microsimulation technology
- AHA Card issued upon completion of skills check
When you have finished the PALS Heartcode , print your certificate and call us to set up an appointment for the skills testing - 866-906-0090